We work with clients to develop outstanding teams, cultures and structures, specialising in headhunting, organisational development and leadership services.
With nearly thirty years' combined experience working with large international firms, our partners bring the best of large company disciplines together with a leaner, more flexible approach which enables us to respond to the diversity of need and value consciousness of our clients.
Since founding in 2013, we have worked with over fifty clients, advising on leadership and governance teams and structures, including supporting nearly eighty appointments.
We have grown fast, and are building a quality focus into all of our work, with a commitment to excellence in:
- Understanding our clients
- Supporting diversity and gender equity
- Delivering the strongest possible outputs and shortlists
- Guaranteeing openness and integrity
- Showing respect and care for the people with whom we interact
- Producing high-quality written materials
- Providing attention to detail in all service and administration
- Showing thoughtfulness and judgement
- Being responsive to our clients
We work for clients across a broad range of sectors with specific commitment to and expertise in global development, culture, publishing, education and third sector. Our clients are located all over the world, and our pool of candidates is global.
Our services include headhunting, leadership assessment, governance review, cultural change projects and 360 degree reviews. In recruitment, we advise on both permanent and interim roles.
Tweets by @Minervasearch